2009/03/11

M1 of the third floor

Besides laboratories, our research group also has two rooms for student’s research. One in the second floor and the other is in the third floor. M1 (pronounced: em ichi) itself means the first year master course's graduate student, sometimes it is called 修士課程一年生 (pronounced: shuushi katei ichi nen sei) with the same meaning. I have my desk in the third floor room and that makes me a member of the third floor’s M1. Except me, there are three others M1’s in our student’s room. By this short posting, I want to introduce our third floor's three musketeers.

Iwasaki alias Dai-chan

Dai-chan is the funniest guy in our room, a joker by nature and sometimes I thought he can be a comedian or manzai if he wants to. He can play soccer quite well as right wing back in student’s soccer club although he said that he won’t continue his career as a professional soccer player. This Hamamatsu’s resident who’s in charged as party arranger in our group still planning to seek a job after graduation around Shizuoka. Because of that, I was made a joke that he doesn’t want to separate from his mom. No offence buddy, it just a joke. I know how it does feel, H.O.M.E S.I.C.K.


Nukina aka Takero

Takero is living in Fuji, not in Hamamatsu. That’s why he always go and back from Fuji to Hamamatsu every day by train, pretty tired (you can see his weary face.....Hahaha..just kidding). He joined a student’s music club and played guitar in a band during his college days. Recently, he said that he has been quit from the music club but keep playing guitar alone at his home without band (perhaps in front of his girl :P ). Just like Dai-chan, if there is possible he wants to find a job and work somewhere in Fuji after graduation. Home sweet home




Uchida aka Uchi

At the first time I met him, I couldn’t catch his Japanese weird pronunciation which is later I found that he used Kansai dialect when he spoke. Uchi’s hometown is in Kansai area not far from Osaka, to be precise Hyougo prefecture. That’s why he quite often speaks with Kansai dialect or at least pronounces his Japanese with thick Kansai accent. Far from his hometown (Hamamatsu-Hyougo distance is about 220 Km) makes him rent an apartment nearby our campus. It seems he didn’t intend to find a job in Kansai area after graduation since he has been living far from Kansai now. As long as replaced in Honshu, he can work in anywhere.

8 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Contrary to you, I don't know grad students in my lab well, but I know the staffs better :D

BTW, I think you study at Shizudai... :?
*still curious*

Anonim mengatakan...

In English, ya ?
but..i used Indonesian ajha, ya...he..he..

Pak Rizal ini S3 di Jepang, ya ?
Ambil spesialisasi apa, pak ?

Kalo ngelihat tampak mengenaskan Nukina {mengenaskan karena kelelahan, maksudnya..he..he..} jadi inget diri sendiri yang pulang pergi kampus selama nyaris 1,5 jam.

AndoRyu mengatakan...

@lambrtz
Knowing staffs better means simplifying the bureaucracy :D
I didn't know them very deep and well because I can't be a japenese. For them, I'm still a gaijin eventhough the're very kind to me. If you ask me why, please go to my movie review blog and read france movie's review, "Fear and Tremblings".
At least, That's in my point of view.

BTW, I think that you are guessing...
*still hiding* :P

@Putri
Maaf Bu Putri, udah cukup jelas koq arti M1 itu master tahun pertama. M1 itu kalau di Indonesia setara dengan S3 yah? nggak ngerti sayah, bu. sayah sedang bergelut dgn teknologi permen nano-nano.

Itu foto dia pas lagi mabok kebanyakan minum sake... wakakakak. fotonya semua bertiga diambil dgn gaya maling, mumpung lg mabok jepret aja tampang aneh mereka. :P

Anonim mengatakan...

Aha!
I found it! >:D

AndoRyu mengatakan...

@lambrtz
That just because I let you know. I didn't erase or edit my previous posting. At least, I know that you're not idle hehehe.... :D

Anonim mengatakan...

Ah, you wrote that? I didn't know. I got it from here : [link].

AndoRyu mengatakan...

@lambrtz
Wow!!! you're not idle but very dilligent, wakakakak......
But still I let you know through letting my name written without any alias (like you).

*!@?*'%*!? (all swear words for that link) :D

Anonim mengatakan...

Oalah..karena sake, tho...

salah mengenali Arti M1 itu, nih, saya...he..he...
Master berarti setara S2, pak...