2009/06/10

Happy Birthday to my Mom

Dedicated for my mother

Haha means mother, a kanji (chinese character) written on pond-side in our campus

It’s not a common thing that your acquaintances have their birthdays in one day. But today 5 of my acquaintances born in the same date according to Gregorian calendar, that is 10th June. One of them is my mother who lives in Indonesia. Another four are my second supervisor Prof. Wakiya, our lab Associate Professor Dr. Sakamoto and two undergraduate students who did their research in our lab. Kisena-chan and Fukamachi-kun.

(from left) The birthday cakes for Prof. Wakiya, Dr. Sakamoto and Kisane-chan


Make a wish (or maybe more)

We made a small celebration party for them with four small and cute birthday cakes which bought collectively by us in this afternoon. During the party, suddenly I remember with my mother in Indonesia. How is she? Is she well being? Is she celebrating her birthday in Indonesia? I rarely call my mother, but this time I will spare my time to call her even just to say congratulation for her 55th anniversary. I love you mom. Happy birthday and wish you well and healthy in there.


Kubo-kun and Imai-kun are cutting the birthday cakes

2 komentar:

gilasinema mengatakan...

Eh..Bang Yusah ulang tahun juga kan tanggal 25 kemaren. Met ultah yaa...semoga selalu diberi kesehatan biar bisa terus berkarya :)

AndoRyu mengatakan...

@gilasinema
Ehhh? tau aja nih rahasia orang.
tengkyu atas ucapan dan doanya, semoga terkabul.